Walther Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Premium Member
I'm ready for late 2019 or early 2020 ammo prices again
Prices? Not gonna happen. Several manufacturers have already announced price increases for 2021. And even in the best of times prices will go up due to labor costs and raw materials.

Availability is another matter. I'm starting to see that slowly get better.

Registered
Prices? Not gonna happen. Several manufacturers have already announced price increases for 2021. And even in the best of times prices will go up due to labor costs and raw materials.

Availability is another matter. I'm starting to see that slowly get better.

Yeah. I'm seeing more availability of a wider variety of ammunition, but I agree the prices ain't gonna come down any time soon. $39.99 for a box of 50 9mm seems to be the bellwether.

Edit: Yikes. I typed that wrong. $39.99 for a box of 50 not 100. 馃う鈥嶁檪锔

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
$0.50 per round is what I'm expecting for 380 fmj I think early 2020 a box of 50 was like 12.99

Registered
Just stopped into a local Academy here in the D/FW area (ammo check).
There is a sign in front of the ammo shelves stating that "Effective 5/4/21, Academy will no longer sell handgun and rifle ammo. Yeah we're just like DICKS now".
I may have added that last part.......or did I.......馃

Reactions: ameridap

Registered
Just stopped into a local Academy here in the D/FW area (ammo check).
There is a sign in front of the ammo shelves stating that "Effective 5/4/21, Academy will no longer sell handgun and rifle ammo. Yeah we're just like DICKS now".
I may have added that last part.......or did I.......馃
I haven't seen that in the Houston area yet... I sure hope that Academy is a one off and not system wide..

Registered
Walther PPK/s stainless/blued .32 and stainless .380. PP in .32 and PPS M1 in 9mm
Ought to try finding ammo for the .32 ppk.
I am glad I reload and 380 being among my calibers I am setup for.
Odd an Academy posting that sign.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Registered
This is in Canada but one online site had six boxes of Amer Eagle 380ACP for $18 a box. I bought all six. Reg price is $34. Score!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts