Walther Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This PPS M2/LE is my first striker fired gun. My first day shooting it I ran 150 rounds through it. I developed a small water filed blister on my index/triger finger just under the ejection port. So my question is this, are the ejected casings making contact with my finger? or do you think its just hot gases? Or ....?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Sounds more like a wear blister. Check for burrs etc on the frame around the trigger guard. Where on the finger is the blister?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds more like a wear blister. Check for burrs etc on the frame around the trigger guard. Where on the finger is the blister?

thanks for replying but it’s definitely not from wear. It’s on the side of my finger nearest my thumb. Think of it this way; As im holding/sighting the firearm with my finger off the trigger- the blister is straight up, just outside the ejector. The spot doesn’t come in contact with anybpart of the gun. Just weird

·
Registered
8 Posts

thanks for replying but it’s definitely not from wear. It’s on the side of my finger nearest my thumb. Think of it this way; As im holding/sighting the firearm with my finger off the trigger- the blister is straight up, just outside the ejector. The spot doesn’t come in contact with anybpart of the gun. Just weird
I put 500 rounds through mine the first day and besides my fingers being green & numb from reloading, I didn't experience this. Are you able to post a picture of the gun and how you're gripping it? I think that'd be very useful.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts