Walther Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
Yawn. I do not take bait in the form of enticement. You have a good deal tell me what it is, but do not tease me about the prospect. MBAs are ruining common sense and plain dealing. However I still love my PPS M2.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
I don't know where the OP found the announcement but it doesn't appear to have been well circulated in the gun community. This announcement made by the VP of Sales, without details of how someone can take advantage of the sale, explains why Walther firearms are not selling better.

It isn't the quality of the product but the marketing of it why Walther firearms are not more commonly seen in the U.S.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Just now thinking about this, but...what if this garage sale is made up of mostly the pistols that customers have returned from Walthers’ Shoot it Love It Buy it program?

·
Registered
208 Posts
The last announcement looked like it was pushing hard in the air guns. The firearms was just a mention.

I would also buy a refurbished firearm if the discount was enough and it came with the warrantee

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Folks are posting elsewhere about the (non-airguns) pistols they are buying. And yes refurbished (ex-gunshow) guns are being sold and bought.
The only issue is the rain apparently - guess it’s outside(?).

1 - 18 of 18 Posts