Walther Forums banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts
Which one did you use? I got those ole 4D model that I considered to be really bright for years, but it's like a dim candle compared to the LED flashlight I bought from the Walther store.
I picked up a 3 d cell led upgrade, drop in bulb from ebay.
Paid $10 and some change last year. Great upgrade over the old bulb without breaking the bank.

Finally got some bike tube. Just put on my G43 and Shield. Waiting to add to PPS m1 until I get my night sights installed. So far so good. Feels really good as long as they don’t start “shifting” while shooting or when it gets warmer. Really like the fact they don’t add hardly any thickness. Firearm Gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory

Walmart, seriously? How many of you buy bike parts through Walmart? I'd rather order online. Such stores don't inspire confidence in me when it comes to specific things. I am the kind of person that if I have a problem with a bike, I will go to a shop that REALLY specializes in bikes. Lol, I even found insurance specifically for the bike - sundaysinsurance.co.uk. I may be making things difficult for myself, but I'd rather wait for a known good product to arrive than buy the first one I see at Walmart.

I just get them off old junk bikes in the trash. Often times the bead it already off. Reach in pull the tube out cut it walk away. I try to keep multiple sizes on hand.

While the inner tube is a very tempting technique, is extremely cheap, and makes the gun feel really great in the hand, when it gets wet, it turns the grip into a slippery eel. Great for the range - not as much for the real world in stressful conditions.

I haven't had an issue with the gun getting wet - and I live in a friggin' swamp. Maybe something to do with the type of tube you used? I've been bike tubing handguns for...10-15years (as you said, it's been a thing in the military for a looooong time). I'm sure there are "better" products out there, but a tube has served me well for a while - particularly the "non-slip" section which is only a small part of the tube.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.