Walther Forums banner

Best way to order from Earl's Repair Service?

7K views 18 replies 15 participants last post by  Jimmo952 
#1 ·
Don't mean to come off as insulting or offending, but the website seems a bit antiquated. I notice duplicate items listed in different parts of the website, sometimes indicating in stock in one field, and out of stock in another.

Have any of you decided to use the order format that is presented on the webpage, or did you order your pieces alternatively by means of phone or e-mail?

Suggestions would be great. I'm trying to order Nills for my P88 and P5C, along with some other parts. Seems like Earl's Repair has more than what is listed on his page from what I hear. Thanks!

#10 ·
Or just make a stop there if in the area. He has a fantastic museum on not only weapons but everything from a German jeep completely outfitted with all mannequins and accessories including the machine guns. Look at all the PPs and PPKs he does have in stock there you will be amazed!
Earl is one of the designers of the Olympic Walther P22.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

#11 · (Edited)
Has anyone heard if Earl's Repair Service is still in operation?
I've been calling both numbers for two days with no answer.

Monday 08-26-2016: Earl replied to an email I sent Friday.

He was out of the shop all day Friday attending a gun show.
Apparently, his answering machine was not picking up calls.

All is well...

#18 ·
It depends on which day you catch him.

Earl is an extremely knowledgeable, self-made, one of a kind, opinionated and cantankerous old cuss. He's also funny as hell at times.

In short, he's an American original. He will tell you just what he's thinking and feeling at the moment you talk to him.

It's not the homogenized experience of going to a Cabelas, Gander, Bass Pro, ...

Some people will like that and some will be put off by it.

I get a kick out of it. Up to the individual I guess.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.