Walther Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who has the best prices on P99's? The closest gun shop to me has them for $609. I have seen them online between 525 and 550. what websites should I check other than gunbroker and gunsamerica?

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
http://cdnninvestments.com/

you need to download their catalog in order to view the guns they sell... also signing up for emails is a good thing....

·
Patron
211 Posts
I e-mailed Earl's and asked if they had any OLDER style 9mm's w/ AS and in all black. He said YES and that my dealer cost (I'm an FFL) would be only $750!!! I wanted black plastic, not gold plated! I stopped breathing for a minute!  

Holy $&!T  In other words the best prices sure AREN'T Earl's!

CDNN is great but their problem is limited choices.

·
Registered
4,339 Posts
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Tomovich @ Nov. 30 2006,11:19)]I e-mailed Earl's and asked if they had any OLDER style 9mm's w/ AS and in all black. He said YES and that my dealer cost (I'm an FFL) would be only $750!!! I wanted black plastic, not gold plated! I stopped breathing for a minute!  

Holy $&!T  In other words the best prices sure AREN'T Earl's!

CDNN is great but their problem is limited choices.
No, Earl charges a fortune on everything. Look at what his hard chromed slide costs

·
Patron
211 Posts
I know. I had to buy a P38K manual from him as I couldn't find one ANYWHERE. You know how big these Walther manuals are, right? Like 10 pages and 4" X 5"
It was (if I remember correctly) $100!

$100?!?!?!?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts