Walther Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a good (cheap) source for a .40 P99c AS?? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Man, you people are not good at searching. There have been tons of threads about pricing and where to buy.

www.waltherclearininghouse.com
www.gunsamerica.com
www.gunbroker.com

These are some of the top sites. Pricing for a P99c in .40 should be anywhere from $525 to $620. They have quite a big price difference depending on who you get them from. I know at my local range they sell them for about $580 plus tax, etc.

I'd highly recommend you check your local dealers first. See if they can order one for you, and maybe you can haggle down the price (most places don't have them in stock.)

Hope that helps some!

·
Registered
87 Posts
The best prices I have seen for most Walthers (if in stock) is
www.budsgunshop.com. $523 plus shipping($25) and transfer.
Those prices at WaltherClearingHouse pretty much blow, btw.
Not a flame just an observation. Surprisingly, a local shop has the P99Cs priced at $549 which I consider w/in the normal price range.
So for me it would actually be cheaper to buy the P99C locally vs. ordering from Buds.

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
Back in the days.... CDNNinvestments sold them for $430
glad I got one then.....

·
Registered
63 Posts
budsgunshop.com does indeed have some good prices. However, what they list on the site is not always what they guarantee in stock, so it's always good to speak with them first. Good prices though!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts