Walther Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm specifically looking to sub the threaded 1st edition barrel w/ the regular stock one so I don't have it sticking out of the gun on a regular basis. I looked on Earls and got the part number, but have been unable to find any place that sells / lists prices for Walther parts. Is this an overarching issue, or is google mocking my efforts at searching for [gun parts] [walther barrels] [walther ppq parts]?

·
Premium Member
26,071 Posts
The best place to get most parts for Walther pistols in the USA is WaltherAmerica, which is S&W customer service. The second-best place to get parts for Walthers pistols in the USA, depending on the part, might be Earl's Repair Service. Lots of places sell magazines and grips and whatnot.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
There are aftermarket barrels available for the PPQ from, I think, Jarvis. It will be significantly cheaper than a factory barrel and much easier to find.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm specifically looking to sub the threaded 1st edition barrel w/ the regular stock one so I don't have it sticking out of the gun on a regular basis. I looked on Earls and got the part number, but have been unable to find any place that sells / lists prices for Walther parts. Is this an overarching issue, or is google mocking my efforts at searching for [gun parts] [walther barrels] [walther ppq parts]?
Are you looking to switch them out or do you plan to keep the threaded barrel as well?

I have a standard edition PPQ on the way and if you're interested, I'd be willing to trade you barrels (plus a fee)! I'm in the process of getting my first suppressor and a (Jarvis) threaded barrel is $277. I'm hoping to save some money. Please let me know if you're interested.

Thanks.

·
Registered
301 Posts
That is really expensive for a barrel...threaded or not...hopefully once the aftermarket picks up for these the prices will come down...

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
It's better than the $400+ for a factory threaded barrel...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That is really expensive for a barrel...threaded or not...hopefully once the aftermarket picks up for these the prices will come down...
My thought exactly. Figured I'd buy some more guns before worrying about paying 300 for just a barrel and then 1k for silencer :p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts