Walther Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had a couple PPQs since they hit the shelves and I need to buy some spare parts for them. Looking online there is STILL nowhere to buy Walther parts after all these years. I find it completely ridiculous that this company makes it so hard to buy parts. Why not just offer spare parts on their site? Every single other gun manufacturer does.

Is there anywhere I can buy spare recoil spring assemblies and other parts besides the infamous "Earl" that always price gouges people (I refuse to buy anything from this guy his business practices are a joke)? If not, I'm thinking about getting rid of both pistols simply due to the fact you can't find parts for the brand. Any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Have you TALKED to Walther customer service? Or sent them an e-mail? I've bought spare and replacement parts from them before.

·
Premium Member
13,813 Posts
Here's what I do....download an exploded view, which list part numbers. I make a list of the part numbers and then call Walther and tell em' what I want. They LOVE it when you provide the part number of the items you want.

It's painless as well as quick.

They're only a phone call away.

(479) 242-8500 (USA)
Mon-Fri 8:00 AM-5:00 PM Central Time

Go here https://www.carl-walther.com/service/exploded-views.html type in PPQ, download the one you want.

·
Premium Member
13,914 Posts
I can't help with PPQ or other new-generation Walthers, but if you need genuine parts (not Numrich so-called "replacements", i.e., repros) for postwar PP-series or WWII P38s, shoot me a PM; I might have just what you need tucked away in a box somewhere, and I am willing to look. You just gotta be patient...

M

·
Registered
6,756 Posts
I've had a couple PPQs since they hit the shelves and I need to buy some spare parts for them.
I'm curious to know what parts you are needing. I had a P99 for over a decade, and a PPQ since it came out, and never needed anything other than a spare recoil spring assembly after putting around 14k rounds through the P99 and now over 5k rounds through the PPQ.

Sent an email. I'm waiting to hear back.
Do me a favor and let me know what Walther is charging for the RSA now. The last time I purchased a few, Magnum Research was selling them for $4, and S&W was selling them for $11.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm curious to know what parts you are needing. I had a P99 for over a decade, and a PPQ since it came out, and never needed anything other than a spare recoil spring assembly after putting around 14k rounds through the P99 and now over 5k rounds through the PPQ.

Do me a favor and let me know what Walther is charging for the RSA now. The last time I purchased a few, Magnum Research was selling them for $4, and S&W was selling them for $11.

I really only wanted a couple RSA's and possibly a spare barrel. I'll let you know the price when they respond.

·
Premium Member
13,813 Posts
I really only wanted a couple RSA's and possibly a spare barrel. I'll let you know the price when they respond.
Call em'. You'll get your answer within seconds. That is, if you provide the part numbers. If you don't provide part numbers, it may take as much as a minute.:D

9mm barrel - 2783304

RSA - 2625164

·
Registered
5,145 Posts
Another word of advice, call, don't email. I guess they have some gal in some office out by the front door that reads email, the people who know what to get for you probably only use their PC's to pull said parts from inventory and make a shipping order to your address, lol.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts