Walther Forums banner

1141 - 1153 of 1153 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
I was shopping for spare mags for the PPQ .45 I just purchased. Every vendor seems to be comparable in the $38-$40 range.

Where the difference comes into play is with the shipping costs. I love budsgunshop.com, but charge $10 for anything other than a firearm. Another vendor was $18 to ship 2 magazines.

I like the sites like bassproshop.com that have feee shipping on purchases over $49, but they do not have availability.

I was going to purchase from OpticsPlanet, but then noticed they only had 10-round mags for the same prices as the 12-round...so that was out too.

Today, guns.com is offering free shipping on purchases over $50 and have the 12-round .45 mags in stock. So, I bought a couple that were $37/ea. This is the best price I’ve seen in the last month for the .45 mags.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
None of these guys have any PPQ mags-
Buds, Grabagun, Jetguns, Able Ammo, etc..

Where are you guys finding mags for the PPQ? Qith the Obama mag restrictions which I am sure will be coming, I want some additional mags, yes, I know they are like $50, but better to get them now I feel..
Midway usa

·
Registered
3 Posts
None of these guys have any PPQ mags-
Buds, Grabagun, Jetguns, Able Ammo, etc..

Where are you guys finding mags for the PPQ? Qith the Obama mag restrictions which I am sure will be coming, I want some additional mags, yes, I know they are like $50, but better to get them now I feel..
Mag Shack, best price around

1141 - 1153 of 1153 Posts