Walther Forums banner

1121 - 1136 of 1136 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
I have tried everything, but I've gotten the absolutely the lowest prices on everything through local sellers. Here in Texas, we have board called Texas Gun Trader that allows users to locally connect. The other one I've used is Armslist. In the last year, I've gotten PPQ extended mags (with a holster thrown in) and Ruger 10/22 mags among others. I know this is difficult and time-consuming, but it has worked VERY well for me. You just have to be patient, which is the hard part!

The trick is try to check with those boards/list every day if possible to see if anything new has popped up.

·
Registered
48 Posts
"A Rose by Any Other Name"

I almost forgot, I've been able to accumulate quite a few mags for my Walthers (PPQ/M1, P99) by buying Magnum Research MR9 mags. Sometimes, these are called "Baby Eagle" mags, but be certain of what you're looking at since those guys used that name for a few completely different models other than the P99 clones! Mine all appear to be identical to my Mec-Gars, but have a baseplate that's marked "Magnum Research Baby Desert Eagle" supposedly 15 rounds vs. 16 for my P99 mags.

Also, these guys are M1 or "Classic" style mags and don't catch with the M2 guns unless you're willing to do an alteration!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Canik tp9 55 ...

I wiped it clean from various sources for 12.99 when they had it

Fits and runs fine on my ppq Navy.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
68 Posts
Midway has Promag P-99 magazines for $19.95. I bought a couple for my wife's PPQ M1, and they ran great. After I got her a few extra OEM 15-rounders and a couple of 17-rounders, I decided to try the Promags just because of the price. I know that Promag has a horrendous reputation when it comes to rifle magazines, but I thought I'd give them a chance with their pistol mags, and these have caused her no problems.

Get the Promags for the range, and save your good OEM magazines for a rainy day.

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
I ordered a couple PPQ SC mags from Walther on March 19th and they still have no idea when they might be available. Any idea's where I can get PPQ SC mags any capacity?

·
Registered
5 Posts
None of these guys have any PPQ mags-
Buds, Grabagun, Jetguns, Able Ammo, etc..

Where are you guys finding mags for the PPQ? Qith the Obama mag restrictions which I am sure will be coming, I want some additional mags, yes, I know they are like $50, but better to get them now I feel..
None of these guys have any PPQ mags-
Buds, Grabagun, Jetguns, Able Ammo, etc..

Where are you guys finding mags for the PPQ? Qith the Obama mag restrictions which I am sure will be coming, I want some additional mags, yes, I know they are like $50, but better to get them now I feel..

·
Registered
5 Posts
Check out GunMagWarehouse.com. I just ordered -6- Walther PPQ-M2 mags for my 9mm. Not sure what caliber ur looking for. But they jave Walther PPQ mags in stock. I was only able to get -1- from Bud's. Hope this helps. Cost me $ 38.99 plus S&H. Good luck. Kuntry Boy

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Check out GunMagWarehouse.com. I just ordered -6- Walther PPQ-M2 mags for my 9mm. Not sure what caliber ur looking for. But they jave Walther PPQ mags in stock. I was only able to get -1- from Bud's. Hope this helps. Cost me $ 38.99 plus S&H. Good luck. Kuntry Boy
Thanks. I see they have the 10 Round PPQ SC with finger extension, but not sure if the PPQ M2 15 Round works with the PPQ SC? Might need a special mag sleeve to mate with the shorter PPC SC grip frame?

·
Registered
9 Posts
The OEM 15rd for PPQ SC with the grip sleeve are marked "PPQ SC" on the floorplate, and I believe that they have a stronger spring than in the PPQ M2 15rd mag, though the mag body is the same.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey gairman, I just discovered today ( 04-30-2020) that Bud's Guns has replenished their Walther PPQ M2 magazines supply I just ordered -6- more @ $ 36.10. Pass it on and good luck. Kuntry Boy

·
Registered
8 Posts

got 3x @ $32.59 (26%) off their regular price

·
Registered
222 Posts
Wow this layout/design is a total mess.

That said, I bought my 4th factory Walther P99/PPQ M1 20rnd mag for 29 bucks at outdoor limited...

So I think that makes it the best place for 20 round mags if you want factory Walther 20 round mags and have a P99 or M1...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Buy the 15RD promags for the Taurus g2c pt111a For $18! and spend 5 minutes with a dremel to widen the mag catch a little bit and remove some off the lip under the ejector and they work great. Also they come with a sleeve you can alter to fit the gap. I would only use them as range mags not carry mags.
my op

1121 - 1136 of 1136 Posts