Walther Forums banner

1101 - 1120 of 1136 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Super ticked...

Just moving inventory around my house and realized when I ordered extra M2 mags to have around...'they' shipped me M1!!! Super ticked as I didn't realize this and I ordered them almost a year ago and have no idea where from.

Anyone need? Trade?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Walther has a Military/LE discount. If you qualify, mags are around $25.00 each. Just google Walther Military/LE discount. It is almost impossible to fine on their website.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Just bought a Century Arms 20rd MAGAZINE for Canik TP9SA 9MM for $24.99 ($9.99 S&H) from Prepper Gun Shop (1-888-462-GUNS; http://www.preppergunshop.com).

Fits my PPQ M2 and drops just fine. Getting round # 20 in is tough without a loader. The top two ridges on the back of the mag where you would use your thumb to unload the cartridges are a bit sharp. Used a file to take off the "edge" and now it is as comfortable as the PPQ factory mags.

Will test it at the range with a few hundred rounds before I set it on the night stand. Will post my results when I'm done.

·
Registered
103 Posts

The best price I find for 15rd. Walther PPQ M2 mags is at CDNN INVESTMENTS for $29.99.
Any links to where can I find Canik mags that fit the PPQM2 for $15.00?
Yup...that's where I got mine...not going to risk using the Caniks though...save $15 sounds great...but not if it fails!

·
Registered
25 Posts
BudsGunShop.Com has PPQ M2 17 rd mags for $25. "Walther Arms 2796694 PPQ M2 9mm 15+2 rd Black Finish".

Bought two, plus shipping ($10) was $60. Same thing, Part# 2796694, on Walther is $46 each.

·
Registered
25 Posts
The PPQ M2 9mm 15+2 magazines I ordered on January 31st were received on February 1st. Factory mags in factory packaging. Very pleased all around.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Ugh!! I bought two 17 rd PPQ M2 9mm magazines from BudsGunShop.com on January 31st for $25 each. Wanted one more and checked the same sight a few days ago and the price jumped up to $38. WTF.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Being a new PPQ M2 owner one of the first things I did was look for mags. Got two from Grabagun for $68 to my door. Better than the $90+ Walther wanted.

The CDNN price is nice but they're out of stock on the M2 9mm. :(

·
Registered
12 Posts
If you are going to buy directly from Walther, the only way that it pays is if you qualify for their Law Enforcement or NRA Instructor discount. I was able to purchase mags for my PPQ M2 for a little over $25.00 each.

·
Registered
25 Posts
If you are going to buy directly from Walther, the only way that it pays is if you qualify for their Law Enforcement or NRA Instructor discount. I was able to purchase mags for my PPQ M2 for a little over $25.00 each.
Well I learned about this one way too late. After reading about this I contacted Walther to determine my eligibility. Impressively they emailed back within 10 minutes and confirmed I was eligible. Turns out I could have bought the M2 for $399. :mad:

·
Registered
103 Posts
Being a new PPQ M2 owner one of the first things I did was look for mags. Got two from Grabagun for $68 to my door. Better than the $90+ Walther wanted.

The CDNN price is nice but they're out of stock on the M2 9mm. :(
For me...I get the SKU number from Walther, then plug it into gun.deals.com BEST place to find lowest price on everything!

1101 - 1120 of 1136 Posts