Walther Forums banner

1081 - 1100 of 1136 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,497 Posts
These school shooters are cowards, and will avoid ANY place with LTC citizens.
I'm pretty sure MOST criminals are cowards....they LOVE gunfree zones...which simply makes anyone in these zones, 'targets of opportunity' with NO way to defend themselves. This is pure STUPIDITY in action.

This is how it works in real life.

And this is how it works in the minds of the people without a clue.

Each red dot represents a Texas gun owner.:D

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
Was online this morning looking into airfare/rental car for a trip to Jupiter Fl. Staying at a friends beachfront house, and taking my 2 sons to the Sebring 12 hr race (and 50AE shooting).

After seeing 2 airlines and 4 car rental operations pulling support/discounts for the NRA/2nd A, reached the decision to take the Benz E class on the 2,200 mile round trip, and be strapped the WHOLE way! :D

·
Registered
196 Posts
Yes everyone has them now in stock, production caught up to NJ new laws
Thanks, I just received from OpticPlanet

·
Registered
103 Posts
forget 'where' but 'when'

Better stock up if Libs win November...they WILL go back to the Hillary days of sub 10 rounds!!! Promise.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I have gotten emails from many saying back in stock

·
Registered
103 Posts
CDNN good folks...I usually take a PN and plug it into Gun Deals.com It's the Priceline for firearms...find the best buy it nows there!!! Gunbroker.com as well!

·
Registered
12 Posts
The cheapest Mags that I have found are directly from Walther using either their Law Enforcement/Military Discount or the VIP(NRA Instructor) Discount. It is almost impossible to find it on Walther's site. I usually search for Walther Arms Law Enforcement Discount and that will take you right to the link. Click on the blue text halfway down the page to open the discount form. The VIP discount is on REMat 457's blog.

·
Registered
53 Posts
The cheapest Mags that I have found are directly from Walther using either their Law Enforcement/Military Discount or the VIP(NRA Instructor) Discount. It is almost impossible to find it on Walther's site. I usually search for Walther Arms Law Enforcement Discount and that will take you right to the link. Click on the blue text halfway down the page to open the discount form. The VIP discount is on REMat 457's blog.
What is the price ......might do this if its worth the effort.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
The price of the mags depends on which discount you qualify for, but it is within a couple of dollars. I got mags for the PPQ M2 for $25.00 each. Walther charges $15.00 to ship your entire order. If you look o the VIP(NRA Instructor Discount) they also sell accessories.

·
Registered
103 Posts
The price of the mags depends on which discount you qualify for, but it is within a couple of dollars. I got mags for the PPQ M2 for $25.00 each. Walther charges $15.00 to ship your entire order. If you look o the VIP(NRA Instructor Discount) they also sell accessories.

$40 is about MSRP...SO....go to Brownell's and x 3...get FREEEE shipping! Hate paying shipping.

·
Registered
103 Posts
and if you live in FLORIDA, and you like more then 10 rounds, you better vote for DeSantis, Gillum is anti 10rd+ capacity!!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Walther is still cheaper if you qualify. 3 mags from Brownells would cost $120 and you would get free shipping. 4 mags from Walther, with shipping added would cost $115. I will go thru the hoops for the VIP or LE discount to get an extra mag and save money. Money saved is money for ammo.

1081 - 1100 of 1136 Posts