Walther Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1154 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
None of these guys have any PPQ mags-
Buds, Grabagun, Jetguns, Able Ammo, etc..

Where are you guys finding mags for the PPQ? Qith the Obama mag restrictions which I am sure will be coming, I want some additional mags, yes, I know they are like $50, but better to get them now I feel..

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
If you want some and find some, such as the link above, I suggest that you order them quickly.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Not sure what caliber you need. I have two new in box Walther brand 40cal 14rd mags. $40 each

THESE MAGS HAVE BEEN SOLD.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If they don't have to be marked "Walther" the Magnum Research mags work perfectly and are not only cheaper but easier to find.
MRI Shop / MR Eagle Series Magazines
Ok, I just ordered 3 mags for my Walther PPQ 9mm from them. I tried to call them but was on hold for like 10 minutes.. Just wanted to make sure these were the right mags etc.. Anyway, couldn't get them on the phone so I just ordered them online for $31.99 each, $6 shipping. Pretty reasonable.

I looked around the web and it seems everyone feels these Desert Eagle mags are made in the same factory in Italy as the Walther, just a different name stamped on.. From the photos some of you supplied, it looks to be the case. Really good reviews by many online.

Sure hope they are the real deal.. ;-)

I hated to look at something other than a Walther mag but cannot find any of them ANYWHERE and I mean ANYWHERE!!! It would seem that the Walther PPQ has become the best unkept secret out there!

I am sure Walther lovers are buying mags up in droves as it is certainly possible we get a bill or an executive order limiting mag size etc.. after this horrible shooting.. Scary..

·
Registered
140 Posts
Ok, I just ordered 3 mags for my Walther PPQ 9mm from them.]

I ordered a couple mags from them a week ago. The next day I got an email that they had been back ordered. Let us know if you have better results.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok, I just ordered 3 mags for my Walther PPQ 9mm from them.]

I ordered a couple mags from them a week ago. The next day I got an email that they had been back ordered. Let us know if you have better results.
Oh crap, seriously? Man, why would there be NONE available anywhere?? No problem finding Glock mags or all types etc..

Did they give you any idea on when they would have some??

·
Registered
140 Posts
Oh crap, seriously? Man, why would there be NONE available anywhere?? No problem finding Glock mags or all types etc..

Did they give you any idea on when they would have some??

Nope, I didn't ask though either. I cancelled the order because the charge was already pending on my credit card and I didn't want to be charged for it then find out that they are back ordered til February or something.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nope, I didn't ask though either. I cancelled the order because the charge was already pending on my credit card and I didn't want to be charged for it then find out that they are back ordered til February or something.
Too Funny! So I put in my order as I posted and sure enough, 3 hours later got an email, backordered till Feb 2nd.. Unreal..

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So the moderator, in his wisdom, closed the other thread asking where to buy PPQ mags.

If anyone knows where Walther 9mm or Magnum Research magazines can be had now, could you please post??

Thanks,

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Just received three P99 mags that match exactly for $30 NIB each.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
From earlier threads here, the P99 mags supposedly do not work well with the PPQ. I found 2 of the P99 mags today at a local gun store when I was shooting and tried them in my PPQ. They did not fully release, had to pull them out after they stopped halfway out.. The very front top part of the followers are different.
If others here have any thoughts on using the P99 mags in the PPQ, I would like to hear about it but from what I had read, not a good thing.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Went to a gun show Saturday and asked a vendor with a table full of mags for sale (including S&W and Walther) if he had any mags for the PPQ.

He said "I wish I did, I could have sold 3 dozen today."

1 - 20 of 1154 Posts