Walther Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Friends don't let friends shoot IPDA! :p

I'm kidding! (Well, kind of!)

Everyone is going to have a preference, but for my PPQ Classic, I prefer Comp-Tac products, especially "The International Holster". Blade Tech makes some very good products as well, so there really is no universal "best", it's what you prefer.

Check: http://www.waltherforums.com/forum/faq-ppq/16630-ppq-holsters.html

You'll see what people like, and also find that some holsters that work for the classic don't fit the M2.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Blade-tech or com-tac are awesome. I use blade tech for idpa. Comptac for uspsa
Why do you favor one over the other.

Blade-Tech -

Comp-Tac -

·
Registered
893 Posts
Well then...why use one for idpa and another for the other?
I can't speak for him, but configuring the International in a drop offset is USPSA legal, but not IDPA legal, so there is at least one reason why, if you did not want to remove the offset between matches.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Well then...why use one for idpa and another for the other?
I bought the blade tech for idpa and it took 7 weeks to get it. I decided I didn't want to wait that long and ordered a comptac for my new uspsa limited gun. It took 2 days to get! Both of the holsters are legal for idpa or uspsa. I like both of them. I have no preference one or the other.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
259 Posts
Yes the wait time for the blade is looooong. That's one reason I am leaning toward a comp-tac

·
Registered
89 Posts
The Comp-Tac international is a very good holster, but I will have to suggest you check out Safariland too.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Last time I checked safariland did not make one single holster for the PPQ, yet alone for competition.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts