Walther Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,590 Posts
Ummmmm yessssss
"Underworld" would be the best known other than Bond....
"the transporter II" at the end, the bad guy got a first generation P99..
and there is a few others...

·
Premium Member
4,590 Posts
oh almost forgot... "a history of violence"
good movie too....

·
Registered
162 Posts
The

I'm almost sure Shane had one on the Shield two weeks ago when he tried to get himself killed, trading himself for a child hostage. It may have been three weeks ago. He threw it to the ground before entering the room with the bad guy.
He normally used a Beretta 92FS. This was the first time the P99 was shown in this series to my knowledge.:cool:

·
Registered
162 Posts
The Shield

I'm almost sure Shane had one on the Shield two weeks ago when he tried to get himself killed, trading himself for a child hostage. It may have been three weeks ago. He threw it to the ground before entering the room with the bad guy.
He normally used a Beretta 92FS. This was the first time the P99 was shown in this series to my knowledge.:cool:

·
Registered
67 Posts
I'm pretty sure Shane has always used a beretta cougar and I think the Russian in Shooter used an HK.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts