Walther Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a Bersa P88 copy? The Thunder 9 high capacity model. It looks pretty close to the original with some changes like a manual safety, different hammer, and 17+1 capacity. I haven't heard any thing bad about Bersa pistols and was wondering if this one would be worth picking up, especially for around $300.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have a Bersa model 86- .380 I purchased NIB a couple of years ago. It was their "undecover model"- all steel construction- wrap-around rubber grips- (discontinued in 1994). This pistol is similar to the .380 Bersa "Thunder". Both of these pistols are clones of a Walther a PPK. I find this pistol to be an "excellent" firearm in every way.

I recently put money down (on lay-by)- toward the purchase of a Walther P 88 Compact. I am "thrilled" to find one and it is in 100% condition. I am not familiar with the "other" caliber Bersa models- or the "P 88 clone" you have mentioned.

Everything I have researched or have heard about Bersa- has been good. If I ever get the Walther P 88 paid for- I may also consider getting the Bersa model you're interested in.

Weed

1 - 4 of 4 Posts