Walther Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Very cool!! Is this that one that is very similar to the Browning BDA? My parents' neighbor back home has money growing on trees it seems, and he picks up treasures all the time. He showed up one day with a pair of pistols that looked almost identical save the slides. It was a Browning BDA and a small Beretta. Magazines interchanged, as did some other parts, but that little Browning was something of a real extra treasure. I really enjoyed shooting that little thing. Even more than its Italian twin.

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Very cool!! Is this that one that is very similar to the Browning BDA?
I've not seen or fired a Browning in 32 ACP but I suspect the 81BB is a close copy. I paid $295 plus a $15 shipping charge to my FFL from RGuns. I will take it to the range tomorrow and let everyone know how it shoots.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Very cool!! Is this that one that is very similar to the Browning BDA? My parents' neighbor back home has money growing on trees it seems, and he picks up treasures all the time. He showed up one day with a pair of pistols that looked almost identical save the slides. It was a Browning BDA and a small Beretta. Magazines interchanged, as did some other parts, but that little Browning was something of a real extra treasure. I really enjoyed shooting that little thing. Even more than its Italian twin. My Browning BDA!

10 yrds.

·
Registered
567 Posts
I have a BDA and really like it, and I once had a Bernadelli like in the pick. What is the one on the left with only the barrel showing.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I have a BDA and really like it, and I once had a Bernadelli like in the pick. What is the one on the left with only the barrel showing.
One of these! You know you can make cases for it from 9 Luger, .38 Super Comp or several other 9 mm type cases? Just trim them to 17.95mm! 4.2-4.3grs WW 231 shoots fine! The Little Bernardelli and the S&W HE Regulation police are both accurate past 100 meters on a 12"X12" Steel plate!

·
Super Moderator
7,356 Posts
Had the .380 version of the Beretta; felt it was waaaaay too much like a PP series in that caliber, and sent it on its way.
The .32 iterations have been all over the place, and once they're gone, I will doubtless kick myself for not getting one.
For the OP, nice catch, and enjoy. Does the .32 share the double stack type magazine?
Moon

1 - 10 of 10 Posts