Walther Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if Barsto was going to make a .357 coversion barrel for the .40 P99, and when exactly will the new .40 P99 be comming out?

·
Registered
229 Posts
[b said:
Quote[/b] (sniperm1a @ Mar. 27 2004,11:49)]I was just wondering if Barsto was going to make a .357 coversion barrel for the .40 P99?
Bar-Sto already makes a .357SIG barrel for the .40 cal. P99...I have one.

·
Registered
8 Posts
[b said:
Quote[/b] (General Sherman @ Mar. 30 2004,4:12)]Here is what it looks like with a stainless Bar-Sto barrel in .357SIG
Hi Folks,
I know this sounds stupid but I'll try it anyway. Does this means that you can use either .40cal or .357 cal bullets?

·
Registered
263 Posts
General Sherman,
I'm curious about your slide. It looks like it sticks out of the front about 1/4" longer than mine. Why is this? My first guess is that it is because you have the .40cal...but you also have the titanium model. So I'm wondering what the reason for the longer slide is.

On mine the slide is flush with the front of the frame where the accessory rail ends.

Thanks!
-Yoshi

·
Registered
263 Posts
lunde,
Thank you very much for the link! Now I've another question;

I believe that the .40 P99 can be converted to 9mm? If so, is the 9mm Walther barrel not long enough to engage the front opening in the slide?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts