Walther Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my Baikal 35, which is just like the Walther 200. Made in Russia. Mine is the European version, no side safety and no slide holdback. It's a Bullseye gun. The Walther has a similar but different handle and possibly a safety and a holdback. Got a fully adjustable trigger. Some of the pistols come d/t for an optic, along with a rail, but not mine. Some tools came with the gun; tutnscrew and extra recoil spring. it ain't pretty but it's accurate one-hand gun.

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Wood stain Gun accessory

·
Registered
383 Posts
I shot one in Bullseye competition for a while. Put a set of blue laminated grips on it, might have been from the Walther, which I liked a lot better than the stock IZH ones.

Never could shoot it as well as my High Standard though, and eventually sold it.

Interesting gun. Shot a TOZ-35M at one point as well. Russian guns have a certain crudeness, but are appealing in their own way. They typically shoot well.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The pistol is not user friendly. In addition to not having a magazine hold back, you pretty well have to take it down to clean it. The grip safety has to be engaged and it's almost impossible to do so, which is why it has a rubber band holding it down...currently, the grip safety is disabled by wedging it forward with a toothpick.

Not a gun I can fall in love with. It came in a box with yellow foam in it, but that was really bad foam which came apart in the box. I replaced the foam with something a lot more substantial and fit better. I found out the tools fit neatly into an Altoids' tinand it cleaned up well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts