Walther Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from the range. I made the mistake of shooting my CCP M1 after shooting my Mark II, PPK/S .22, brand new PPK/S .380 and my primary carry Shield 9 with an Apex trigger kit. Right off, I noticed the trigger pull of the CCP is uneven. The first thought to come to mind was "gritty". I want to love the CCP, but it is definitely not in the same league as the aforementioned pistols. Have no complaints about my CCP, other than the trigger.

I am not comfortable "wrenching" my firearms. Is there an aftermarket trigger kit available for the CCP similar to the Apex trigger kit for the Shield?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
You can only put so much lipstick on a pig. The CCP has the worst trigger in the current Walther lineup IMO. It’s horrible. But it’s also horrible in a good way for the purpose that the gun was intended to be. And that I think is a good reason.

If it feels gritty (very common with striker fired guns) parts generally just need to be smoothed out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.