Walther Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
https://youtu.be/iQ7r1RnwKLg

For those who are visual learners and looking for in depth general knowledge of the PP series, someone has posted the complete AGI 136 Walther PPK and FEG Pistol Armorer's Course on youtube within the last 48 hours.

·
Premium Member
13,914 Posts
Considering that this is AGI's bread & butter, I have got to think that this material is copyrighted. Somebody (along with youTube) is going to spending money on lawyers.

M

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I agree, which is why anyone who is curious or interested in seeing it should strike while the iron is hot. So far, all that I have seen is 4 minute advertisement segments.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
@ TheWatcher thanks for posting the link. I found the segment where the gunsmith outlines and discusses the specifics of what causes feeding problems in a PP series pistol interesting and very informative.

·
Premium Member
13,914 Posts
@ TheWatcher thanks for posting the link. I found the segment where the gunsmith outlines and discusses the specifics of what causes feeding problems in a PP series pistol interesting and very informative.
Is there anything there that a thinking person could not figure out for himself?

M

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Is there anything there that a thinking person could not figure out for himself?

M
I agree. I actually expected more and details on how to actually "work" on a gun. I posted it mostly for the history bit in the front, and the parts function layout in the second part. Hopefully that will help some understand how the different parts of the pistol actually function and how the disruption of a worn part can affect the timing and natural process of things.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts