Walther Forums banner

Attachments for your P99 - What attachments do you have?

• Flashlight

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lasersight

• Suppressor

• Flashlight + Lasersight

• Lasersight + Suppressor

• Flashlight + Suppressor

• Flashlight, Lasersight + Suppressor

• None. But I am making a wishlist!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Me

Rockets Out...

(Mine would be the one with all three)

·
Premium Member
4,590 Posts
Rockets
I am jelious.... but due to not knowing where the military will move us next I am going to hold of for later times
but I sure would wanna try a suppressed one some time

·
Registered
86 Posts
It's a hoot but it's best you settle down in a state for awhile. Can't move them to some, lots of paperwork to move them to others. If you ever get down to Nebraska look me up and we will drag out some toys.

Rockets Out....

By the way, saw your other post, do you speak and read German?

·
Premium Member
4,590 Posts
Yes... I am born in Germany (20 minutes from ULm) and lived there till I was 21....almost started a internship with Walther when I was 16 right after highschool
but then got a degree in Medical instrument repair.... shits is that with a weaponsmith degree I could do much more now that I am in the USA... oh well live goes on

anyhow... that will explain why some of my English isn't the best..... maybe some haven't even noticed.. anyhow... I read and speak German

·
Registered
86 Posts
I did not notice, I just hit your links on the P99 and HK issue and it was in German. I think it's great that someone who can speak and write and read the lanuage is part of the Walther forum. Could have used you yesterday when I called germanguns.de to order a few adaptors and a case but the gentleman knew enough english that it was not too rough. Nice guy, called about noon central, hope I did not get him out of bed.

I may tap into you a bit on the forum if I find something that looks unique on the Walther German website etc and I can't find anything in english about it. Of course only if you would be interested in doing that.

Rockets Out....

·
Premium Member
4,590 Posts
Yes do that..... I'd don't mind at all

I wanted to order a barrel for my G22 from Germanguns.de
They had one 5 inches longer an threated..... I just wanted one to have it for later on
anyhow... Germany is either 8 or 7 hours ahead of you... depending where in NE you are.... doesn't the time change there from Mountain to Central somewhere... I just drove through it 2 times when we moved from Missouri to Utah and noticed time change not along border but somewhere 30 minutes or so into NE..

·
Registered
86 Posts
Good on the time, He seemed awake but I had to just say the word "English" a few times to his wife?, then she put him on the phone. That is absolutely fantastic that someone who reads, writes and speaks German is a member of a German made gun forum. I don't expect I will be bugging you much but if some new Walther prototype comes out and all I can find is German text I will be knocking on your door.

Thanks Buddy,

Rockets Out.....

·
Premium Member
4,590 Posts
Anytime Rockets

There is some body else here that speaks German, and he picked up on my slack on that other post with the German links.....
and it would not be bothering me at all .... as long as I don't have to translate word for word....

·
Registered
86 Posts
I dog you word for word and you send me a bill buddy,

Rockets Out...

·
Registered
108 Posts
My P99 is naked: No accessories of any type. I still have the factory sights, actually. Right now, I'm looking for an affordable light for a 2003 (closed rail) model. I'd consider a LaserMax internal sight if they ever made one.

·
Registered
471 Posts
At first, I thought I wanted all of the goodies. Now, I'm very happy with my "plain Jane" P99. It does every thing I want, shoots every time and places the bullet almost like it can read my mind. (of course, I have a easy mind to read)

I vote for: Leave it as it is.

·
Registered
33 Posts
No attachments. The only thing I have added to my 99's are night sights. No need for a light, I carry a tactical flashlight with me anyways. I don't like getting lasers for my pistols, I tend to rely on them to much. I did get on for my P22, but would not consider one for a defensive pistol.

I am thinking about getting the slide to my P99c QA hard chromed though. I am not liking the new finish on the new models and Shipwreck seems happy with his.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.