Walther Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my spanish Astra A60 (380 ACP). You'll quickly notice where the "inspiration" for the shape comes from;).

It's a solid gun, a good shooter on shorter distances up to 15 yards. It has a 13 rounds mag, single stack and great fun on the shooting range where I use it with a Fobus holster.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
13,914 Posts
This is my spanish Astra A60 (380 ACP). You'll quickly notice where the "inspiration" for the shape comes from;).

It's a solid gun, a good shooter on shorter distances up to 15 yards. It has a 13 rounds mag, single stack and great fun on the shooting range where I use it with a Fobus holster.
Its grip shape was inspired by the Browning BDA .380, i.e., the Beretta 85. The shape of the rest of it was inspired by the Astra Constable. Thank goodness its shape was not inspired by the Walthers.

I think you mean 13 round double-stack magazine.

M

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Nope, it is in fact a single stack magazine (got to of them) and it holds 13 rounds. Due to its large grip even the ones with quite big hands can handle the gun properly.

·
Premium Member
6,228 Posts
Wow... it appears to me the shadow silhouette of the A60 would be very similar to that of the P5. There's just something about the general shape of the pistol (which is quite comely, by the way) that felt P5-ish to me when I first saw it. Very nice!

Afterthought: I think it's the general grip/frame/slide angles that appear most similar.

-Pilotsteve

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes, I had that P5 feeling as well when I first saw it. I'll post a pic of the single stack mag later (just a bit bsy right now)

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Guys, my bad, I'm sorry. You're absolutely right...!!! Maybe it was in my head because both magazines are quite hard to load... silly things going on in my old brain sometimes. Sorry and thanks for correcting.

It's still a nice gun :eek:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts