1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RSR list for P99c.....

Ok credit for this goes to MR. Lunde....... thank you Sir

He also said that P99/AS is listed in the 2006 catalog

soooooo this is the day....... at least for me!!!!  P99c/AS .40cal... I think the H&K needs to wait a few more longer

Unless I need spare parts or sights... I think I refuse to look at the Waltheramerica page again.....

·
Registered
20 Posts
I don't mean to rain on anyones parade but has anybody got a firm answer from these guys that they have one in yet.

I called them about 2 months ago when I started looking to buy a p99c. They won't tell me much cuz i'm an end user such as price etc. but I got a nice guy on the phone. Named Jeff if anybody actually deals with these guys. Anyway he said they list them and have about 10 on order but they are on like terminal back order. He couldn't even guess when they might get the ones they asked for in.

And If you live in Texas I called from San antonio to Dallas and even a bunch of shops in Houston and nobody could find one in .40cal I even told them about RSR and that maybe as a dealer they could get more info. No luck. I bought mine in 9mm a couple of weeks back. I'm really pleased with it.

That being said if they can be gotten in .40cal I'm gonna be one of the people standing in line with you so I hope my information is old and outdated.

Hope this helps in some small way

Jamey

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hahahah maybe they got confused due to Waltheramerica showing the P99/QA Dessert Sand with a 9mm slide and say it's a .40 S&W
hahahahhahahah

·
Registered
328 Posts
I do business with RSR
They are one of the biggest distributors in the country.

Last week I was perusing dealer stock and they had P99c in AS listed but there were only a few in stock

Stock as of this post on the AS showed
6 pcs in 40
0 pcs in the P99c

Pic shows a 2004 model with small magazine release, standard rail and no hump in trigger guard

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't belive in pics anymore
if you go to Waltheramerica.com they of all people have a P99/QA .40S&W Dessert Sand shown with a 9mm slide.....and according to the site there is no P99/QA Desser Sand in 9mm

1 - 8 of 8 Posts