Walther Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Walther PPQ M1
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone ever try this mag well product made for Beretta 92 mags with PPQ/P99 mags on an AR9 rig? I'm wondering if it would work with M1 mags considering the mags are rumored to be compatible. Anyone have experience with this or have thoughts on the subject? 92 magwell conversion?

·
Registered
107 Posts
What mags are rumored to be compatible? M1 vs M2? My PPQ M2 15 round OEM mag will not fit into my M9A1. It's too wide. My M9A1 mag (Mecgar) will fit into my PPQ loosely but will not lock in (slot is lower) so it hits the ejector and sticks out the bottom a bit.

·
Premium Member
14,129 Posts
This is no rumor, Beretta FS 92 mags are the right dimension, just needs a Walther 'lock/latch' hole added for M1 or M2 or both and a spacer to serve as a 'stop' or to eliminate 'over insertion and smackin' the ejector....may also require a little clearancing to allow space for the ejector.

Same can be said for Sig P226 magazines, my current favorite in 20 round capacity.

I've also used early Canik TP9 magazines.

Her'es a Beretta 30 rounder in a PPQ

·
Registered
42 Posts
This sounds like something I would like to get as well. Too bad they are only currently selling complete firearms right now. I prefer to build my own when it comes to a modern sporting rifle/pistol platform.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts