Walther Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I'm looking to buy an AIWB holster for my PPKS. I recently ordered a cheap one from tactical measure and I was not impressed bt any means. I obviously should have spent a little more money. You get what you pay for, I know I know.

I was researching some different brands and options last night and was wondering if anyone had any brand they would really recommend and why?

Thanks!
Jake

·
Registered
568 Posts
A while back I read on another forum where a guy said he used a pocket carry holster AIWB because the sticky sort of material helped keep the holster down in the waistband. So I thought I would give it a try and I found it did accomplish that end quite well. Eventually I tweaked it and sewed a canvas loop on it that I put my belt through. Now the outer material on the cloth holster keeps it from riding up when I'm wearing it, and the loop keeps it from pulling out when I draw. The cloth also helps overcome the uncomfortableness of a kydex or some other heavier kind of material.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have an Uncle Mike's IWB. I found the most comfortable position with that is 10 o,clock. I'm right handed so it'd be a cross draw. Since it only has one clip the cant adjusts when I sit down so the barrel isn't pointing at my leg or other important parts. That being said, I prefer my Alien Gear IWB at 4 o'clock.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.