Walther Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I sent an inquiry to Apex Tactical concerning their flat faced trigger and the new PPQ SF.

I'm passing along their response as others may be interested.

He is an excerpt from their reply:

"We cannot recommend you installing the trigger into the new Q5 SF.** We have not completed testing and do not have any information regards the compatibility in that model.* We do not have any information in regards to the timeline of testing being completed."

I'm disappointed but that's how it goes being an early adopter of a new gun.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
I guess I'd have to ask myself - why do I spend $1300+ on a new gun and have to put a new trigger in it ;)

Reactions: muckaleewarrior71

·
Premium Member
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess I'd have to ask myself - why do I spend $1300+ on a new gun and have to put a new trigger in it ;)
The stock trigger is good. The Apex has a slightly different feel though that I prefer. I've trained quite a bit with Apex equipped PPQ Q5s and am pretty "grooved into" that feel.

I dont think I'm alone in that so I thought I'd pass the info along. Unfortunately posted to the wrong forum. Oops!

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
I say the same thing about spending $500 on a gun. If the trigger isn't good enough then I'd just buy something else. It's a good thing I don't have that problem.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts