Walther Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pretend for a moment that your P22 was what you relied upon for personal defense: Is there anything out there with more "stopping power" than the venerable Stinger? No lectures, please, about the obvious; I'd just like to know if there's anything out there that I haven't seen.
Thanks for your time, Sparks

·
Registered
22 Posts
Pretend for a moment that your P22 was what you relied upon for personal defense: Is there anything out there with more "stopping power" than the venerable Stinger? No lectures, please, about the obvious; I'd just like to know if there's anything out there that I haven't seen.
Thanks for your time, Sparks
Remington Viper (truncated cone bullet) or Yellowjackets (truncated cone hollowpoint) pack a relatively bunch of punch for a .22. I was quite impressed by the expansion of the Viper bullet when target is stuck.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Remington Viper (truncated cone bullet) or Yellowjackets (truncated cone hollowpoint) pack a relatively bunch of punch for a .22. I was quite impressed by the expansion of the Viper bullet when target is stuck.
Funny you should mention the Yellowjackets. I recently read about them (and found the picture & design intriguing), so will be trying them out this weekend.
Thanks for your response, Sparks

·
Registered
27 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wouldn't worry about the stinger expanding... check the barrel length on the firearms tactical tests.

http://www.goldenloki.com/ammo/gel/22lr/gel22lr.htm
Wow, what a great link! Are you the "Golden Loki", or did you just happen across the site? I know that the gelatin "controversy" rages, but as the text there states, it provides more information, and with pictures, no less.
Thanks again, Sparks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.