Walther Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First Post guys----I have been lurking on this sight for about a year and really appreciate all the great info that is shared here! I bought my PPQ 9mm (1st gen) about 8 months ago after shooting several pistols before making my decision and never looked back. An incredible piece of hardware! I have been going to the range pretty regularly and am working on shooting with both eyes open technique concentrating on the front sight. After reading many threads here- I seemed to really like imanoldfart's set up with the Ameriglo front and Dawson rear. I ordered the Ameriglo a couple of days ago.
I came across the Big Dot by Express Sight and like the loli pop set up.
The big dot may be a great option as my eyes aren't what they used to be. Sooo my question is has anyone installed these sights front and rear?

Thanks for any feedback!

·
Registered
72 Posts
I dig mine Sportwaffen, had them on for over a year now and will run them on any other handgun in the future....problem is after shooting the PPQ for a year+ there really isn't any current handgun's I'd like to purchase :/ Anyhow, very quick target acquisition, it's just very easy to pick up that front "big dot".

One thing to note, when I purchased mine the front sight wouldn't go in so I had to file down both sides just a tad. Nothing difficult.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks CDAPEX! Glad to hear--Would you mind posting a few pics?

I have an Old Faithful IWB holster...Should I be concerned with it fitting in my holster (given the size of the big dot)?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.