Walther Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, I've seen the list, but I'm curious to know if anyone has a lead on a company making an AIWB holster for a PPQ M1 4". I'm hoping someone knows. Oh, and if that's not picky enough, I'm putting a red dot on it.
Thanks.

·
Premium Member
8,561 Posts
If you like fine leather you can't find a better holster than a Wright Leather Works crafted holster. I have 4 of their holsters and can honestly say I've never found better quality in leather. There is about a 6 week wait time but it is well worth the wait.
Here is a link to a holster that should suit your needs. You'll be able to have them craft it to match your firearm exactly.
Right now I'm carrying my Q45 in a Wright Regulator Cross Draw. I put it on at 0500 this morning, and except 90 minutes under water I've worn it all day. It is so comfortable I forget it is there, even while driving.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Tier 1 makes several for the M1 you can get it as a stand alone holster or a mag caddy attached.
The one drawback with the mag caddy is the way they design it a full size magazine rides really high and can make bending over difficult.

Prior to Covid-19 their turn around was 15 days, I'm not sure if that changed.

Sent from my SM-T860 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
44 Posts
JM Custom Kydex offers a lot of customization.

(I recommend the Wing Claw 2.5 over the 2.0)

TXC offers a sidecar type holster for the PPQ as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts