Walther Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello. I am looking for the shortest pistol barrel I can find that complies with Canadian regualtions (106mm is the shortest pistol length).
Jarvis sells a 106mm that can be used in a Q4. Does anyone have experience with these barrels? Thanks.

·
Premium Member
8,647 Posts
I have two Jarvis barrels. Both are high quality match grade barrels that drop right into your weapon. I have a threaded barrel for my P99c to shoot suppressed and a non threaded barrel for my PPQ First Edition for EDC.
Both barrels are extremely accurate and I have no issues with the finish on either. The PPQ barrel has seen many thousands of rounds and the rifling is still like new.
The main problem with Jarvis is waiting until they do a Walther barrel run. It seems that they sell out as soon as they make them.

Reactions: ViP

·
Premium Member
1,837 Posts
I have a couple of Jarvis barrels. I had Jarvis fit them. As olsoul eluded to, Jarvis also makes "drop in" versions.

My experience has been very positive. I would not hesitate to deal with Jarvis again.

Jarvis should be doing a large run of Walther barrels about NOW. If you want one, now is a good time to order one.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts