21 - 40 of 368 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Nice quick trip to Wally World... IMG_20161105_212344.jpg

·
Registered
510 Posts
Does a gin and tonic count after a day at the range last Friday? Almost forgot. We watched three experts shooting out to 600 yards with their M1's and open sights. I was thoroughly impressed.

·
Registered
86 Posts
So I get home from work today and there's a box sitting on my desk....
How stupid is this...smh

Attachments

Reactions: Darkstar888

·
Super Moderator
3,854 Posts
I purchased 60 rounds of 165gr Remington Core-Lokt .30-06 Springfield ammunition and 100 rounds of 170gr Remington Core-Lokt .30-30 Winchester soft point ammunition.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
I just snagged a Guide rod/recoil spring assembly for a P99c off eBay for $15 shipped. I'm correct that the 9mm and 40cal assembly is identical right?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Brought home 250 rounds of 9mm Perfecta for $52 out the door. Wally world is good some days...LOL

Reactions: Darkstar888

·
Registered
86 Posts
Good golly Darkstar... You're on a roll lately...smh

Oh.. and look what came today.. nice and shiny.. But boy it's a wee bit bigger then the 99c...lol

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
3,854 Posts
It's easy to amass accessories for pistols and/or pistols, themselves ... compared to rifles. After all, rifles tend to run 2-3x the cost of a pistol and then, beyond that, they need a few hundred clams for a high quality optic mount ... and then one often pays the cost of the rifle yet again for an optic appropriate to the rifle. (This assumes one wants quality and durability -- and thus, a buy-once-cry-once approach.)

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #39 (Edited)
Mag caddy for the Incog appendix Holster arrived today. No more excuse to forgo the extra mag. Also received the spare recoil spring assembly for my P99c I found on eBay for $15 shipped. Didn't need it but a nice thing to have.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Just ordered some Trijicons HD (yellow front) fights, 2 pinky rest mags, and 3 grip adaptors for my P99c. And now I'm officially done. I think. I hope. Lol.

21 - 40 of 368 Posts