Walther Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking for a Holster to carry my brand new P99. I usually carry my XD 9mm compact and have a IWB holster which I find to be a bit bothersome when sitting. I found an alternative at a gun show and since it was pretty cheap I thought I'd try it. It wraps around your mid-section and can hold a very large gun and an extra magazine. Visit this site for pictures.

http://www.spholsters.com/index2.html

I went camping last weekend and wore it for the first time. It was 91 degrees outside and I was concerned about comfort in hot weather. It was a bit uncomfortable at first but I soon got used to it. I wore it directly against my skin so it did bite a little at first. I made a few adjustments and it felt much better. It's made of the same material used to wrap burn victims so it does breath.

It conceals very well. You can wear it on top of a T-shirt or directly against your skin as I did. I think it will feel even better in cooler climates with a T-shirt under it. You can wear it high on your chest or lower around your abdomin which ever is most comfortable.

Has anyone else had any thoughts or experience with this holster?

·
Registered
471 Posts
Yes, I have one. I use it for deep carry. I prefer it to my "Thunderwear". My P99 almost completely disapears... It may take some time to get to my pistol, but it's more available than if I left it in the car...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts