Walther Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've read on at least two magazine-type web sites that Walther is discontinuing the Creed.
I subscribe to so many gun site email notifications, that I have forgotten where I read this,
and now I cannot find anything, even with multiple Google searches.

Is anyone else hearing/reading this?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here's a link to the Walther 2019 catalog. I didn't see a CREED in the catalog....but maybe I missed it.

Thanks, oldfart. If it's there, I also missed it.
There were two accessories for the Creed (magazines), other than that, nada, zilch, nuttin'.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You're a fan, I take it?
A fan of what? The Creed? No.
I am looking forward to the black PPKs becoming plentiful so the prices come down, and maybe picking up a PPS.
Other than that, I'm happy with my PPQ M1.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I just looked over the 2019 catalog (thanks for the link). The only mention of the Creed is magazines in accessories. I think it is safe to assume the Creed is out of production with only Inventory, if there is any, to sell.

·
Registered
510 Posts
They did the same thing with the PPX. A good basic handgun discontinued. I own two PPX's, a nine and forty. My brother has the Creed. The only difference I see between the two maybe in the grip. To me they shoot and handle the same. Still plenty of both on the market. Good shooter for a good price.

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
As an instructor, Walther offers huge discounts to us. For example, a Q5 is $550.

The Creed is not on the order form.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Doesn't really surprise me, dumbest name for a gun I think I've ever heard. Stupid names have been known to kill otherwise great products.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts