Walther Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
]I'm looking to buy the new Walther Creed pistol but extensive search on Net turns up zip. Anybody have a link to where they might be on sale?
None on GB, Buds, etc. Walther says they've been shipping them to distributors.
???????

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Give it a bit Joey. They'll turn up sooner or later. Some have been waiting going on a year for a .40 PPS M2.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
I believe they will be available for Black Friday next week. I could be wrong though...

·
Registered
199 Posts
$340. Nice price.

·
Registered
601 Posts
I am waiting on the rush to buy to be over. Then wait for all the posts to find out if they really work. Walther has been hit and miss in my opinion and I am a wait and see with any of their new products.

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
Given that the Creed is little more than a brushed-up PPX, and given the fact that PPX seemed to work just fine, I would think that the new pistol should be good to go out of the box ... so long as they didn't introduce a bucket of worms into the apple, of course.

On the other hand, given that the PPX was quickly discontinued because it wasn't selling (overall size and appearance, most likely), I also wouldn't expect to see much of a rush for this one, either.

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
How much would you like it to come down to, exactly? The closeouts on the PPX offered by CDNN Sports have been considerably under $300. Perhaps waiting for that day will get you to where you want to be?

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
I saw a Walther Creed at the Big Town Gun Show last Saturday for $359. I was going to buy it. I went looking around and found a Manurhin PP (I love typing that btw!) instead...:D

·
Registered
11 Posts
Really itching to get my hands on one. I've been looking for a "budget" house/range gun and have the Creed pitted against a TP9SF and XD9.

The Canik I can get for around $350 and found an XD for $350 as well (PSA). To wait or not to wait...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
How much would you like it to come down to, exactly? The closeouts on the PPX offered by CDNN Sports have been considerably under $300. Perhaps waiting for that day will get you to where you want to be?
My post was not about where I want to be. I was just curious as to where the price might end up compared to the CCP for example.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Folks, I purchased my Creed from Keelys off Gunbroker and it's not the first time I've dealt with them. They are professional, efficient and easy to deal with. No credit card fee's, low shipping costs as well. I highly recommend them.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
That is a good price.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts