Walther Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
as the thread says. on the hunt for a german shooter/carry grade ppk in .32 acp for a fair price, post war only. Thanks

·
Registered
592 Posts

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
Yep, my 1935 commercial PPK in 7.65 is a true “99%” and I paid $1300 OTD from Simpson’s earlier this year. I considered it to be a “good deal” and I would do it again in a heartbeat. I almost never see “shooter grade” PPK on the market, and even then you are not talking about much of a price discount relative to a nicer example, IMO. Good luck!

Reactions: 93978 and ronin11

·
Registered
281 Posts
Not a ppk, but a ppk/s in great condition (95%) at a fair price for what it is. let me know and I'll turn you on to these guys, I have no vested interest or make anything, I just do a lot of business there and I can tell you who to contact because it may have come down in price by now because it's on consignment.
Tray

Attachments

·
Registered
629 Posts
Deleted for pre-war and wartime comments.

·
Registered
2 Posts
A 71 PPK/S 7.65 just sold on Gunbroker for a little over $600.It was in “shooter” condition like you are looking for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
Finding a great deal on a shooter grade PPK is not easy work these days. Visiting all LGS in your area and keeping an eye on the local Gun Trader/Armslist type sites are your best bet.

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
Finding a great deal on a shooter grade PPK is not easy work these days. Visiting all LGS in your area and keeping an eye on the local Gun Trader/Armslist type sites are your best bet.

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
“Shooter grade” PPK/S are much easier to find than a PPK in equivalent condition. PPs are the easiest to find, although I understand that isn’t what the OP said he wanted. The least expensive option for a PPK is a Ranger/Interarms in .380, which can be found in the $600 range for a nice pistol, as long as you like stainless and are OK that it isn’t made in Deutschland.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts