Walther Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello.

It's my first post here but I have been reading around here for a while.
I am a proud owner of PPQ and new PPS M2.

Recently I installed Meprolight PPS M1 sights onto my PPS M2.
The sight fits great but the I think Meprolight PPS M1 shoots about 2" higher than original sight.
I know there was another post somewhere confirming with comparison pics but for some reason I could not find that post to refer here.

Anyone know a PPS M2 specific night sight?
I know I can just adjust my aim but I am still trying to find out the right sights so I don't have to.

Thank You again for your help.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
My PPS M2 with the Meprolights has a POA/POI that's identical to what it shot with the factory sights, and is identical to what my PPS Classic shoots with the same sights. My guess is that it's your grip/technique.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Meprolights for the PPS Classic and PPS M2 (same sights) are about $75 at Amazon. Installation is do-able, but not for the faint-of-heart unless you have sight pusher. POI/POA is the same as factory sights.

On my PPQ's, I have both a set of 10-8s and some Dawsons. Likewise, no sight picture changes required.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello.

It's my first post here but I have been reading around here for a while.
I am a proud owner of PPQ and new PPS M2.

Recently I installed Meprolight PPS M1 sights onto my PPS M2.
The sight fits great but the I think Meprolight PPS M1 shoots about 2" higher than original sight.
I know there was another post somewhere confirming with comparison pics but for some reason I could not find that post to refer here.

Anyone know a PPS M2 specific night sight?
I know I can just adjust my aim but I am still trying to find out the right sights so I don't have to.

Thank You again for your help.
I installed Trijicon HD night sights and was consistently fantastic lower left. They were purchased from OpticsPlanet. After lots of emails we all came to the conclusion there are 3 PPS’s M-1, M-2 W/ back straps and like mine M-2 no interchangeable back strap. I exchanged for TruGlo TFX PRO TRITIUM + Fiber right on front states Walther PPS M2. They are on the money at 15 yards. Highly recommended.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts