Walther Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any photos of the P99C and Glock 26 side-by-side?

I recently sold my G26 and bought a P99C. I know the Walther is only about 0.3 of an inch longer, but it seems bigger in my hand. I'm wondering if it's just my imagination.

·
Registered
99 Posts
The P99C is a little bit slimmer but it is taller and longer than the Glock, The P99 C felt a smudge bigger in my hand also, without the pinky grips. The P99 deffinately feels more balanced and 100 times more comfortable than the slick 2 by 4 grip on the glock. THE WINNER IS...... WALTHER P99C :)

·
Registered
85 Posts
I have a glock 26....

but what I really wanted was a P99c

sadly, I could not find them around here :(
so now I went to the dark side of the force: I have a P99QA for range carry, and a G 26 for everyday.

(It feels like cheating with an ugly woman)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Excellent pics! Thanks, Kevin.

I'm really enjoying my P99C AS. And with the AS trigger, I feel much more comfortable tucking it in my waistband using a clipdraw than I ever did with the G26 and its light trigger. :eek:

·
Registered
910 Posts
Here are my two bad boys. The Glock is a model 27 (identical to the Glock 26 except for .40 vs. 9mm. It had a grip reduction done by Robar and the slide and barrel were NP3'd by Robar also. Essentially the P99 is a hair longer and a bit thinner. I prefer the feel of the P99c.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts