Walther Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any photos of the P99C and Glock 26 side-by-side?

I recently sold my G26 and bought a P99C. I know the Walther is only about 0.3 of an inch longer, but it seems bigger in my hand. I'm wondering if it's just my imagination.

·
Registered
99 Posts
The P99C is a little bit slimmer but it is taller and longer than the Glock, The P99 C felt a smudge bigger in my hand also, without the pinky grips. The P99 deffinately feels more balanced and 100 times more comfortable than the slick 2 by 4 grip on the glock. THE WINNER IS...... WALTHER P99C :)

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
I had a G26 for 8 years, but dumped it 2 years ago when I discovered the P99 series. I love my P99c much more than the G26.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I have a glock 26....

but what I really wanted was a P99c

sadly, I could not find them around here :(
so now I went to the dark side of the force: I have a P99QA for range carry, and a G 26 for everyday.

(It feels like cheating with an ugly woman)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Excellent pics! Thanks, Kevin.

I'm really enjoying my P99C AS. And with the AS trigger, I feel much more comfortable tucking it in my waistband using a clipdraw than I ever did with the G26 and its light trigger. :eek:

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
(It feels like cheating with an ugly woman)
This is the reason for brown paper bags? Slip one over your head when you shoot the Glock. This way no one will recognize you, saving you from all sorts of embarrassment.
:D

P.S. You can't get a P99c shipped down there?

·
Registered
910 Posts
Here are my two bad boys. The Glock is a model 27 (identical to the Glock 26 except for .40 vs. 9mm. It had a grip reduction done by Robar and the slide and barrel were NP3'd by Robar also. Essentially the P99 is a hair longer and a bit thinner. I prefer the feel of the P99c.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Nice shot of the two guns kraig - thanks.

Love the Robert Zimmerman quote - LOL
Thanks. By the way the pump don't work 'cuz the vandals stole the handles. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts