Walther Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I now know of two persons that are interested. Including myself.

http://www.leeprecision.com/cgi/faq/index.cgi

"Carbide full length 3 die set - pistol calibers only, (includes the full length sizing die, bullet seating/crimper die, and the powder through expanding die). Set up charge would be $230 plus $40.00 for the die set.

For all of these custom die sets, we would ask for payment in advance, five fired cases, and three sample bullets for testing purposes.

S/H is $4.00 per order.

Please allow about 180 days to complete. This is due to the high amount of machining and the necessity of a new reamer for your cartridge.

We will waive the set up charge if 25 or more of the same caliber die sets are ordered at the same time."

Looking for 22 additional interested persons. I can buy two sets and can supply the five fired cases, and three sample bullets for testing purposes, be they 90 gr., 94 gr., 95 gr. or 100 gr.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Apparently, 9mm Luger dies and a .380 acp shellholder will work just fine.

And either 9x18 Ultra(Police) brass or better yet, for longevity in hot loads, .38 Super Comp brass trimmed down.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Reloading Dies for 9x18 Ultra / Police

Apparently, 9mm Luger dies and a .380 acp shellholder will work just fine.

And either 9x18 Ultra(Police) brass or better yet, for longevity in hot loads, .38 Super Comp brass trimmed down.
I've reloaded for 9x18 Ultra using 9mm dies and a .380 acp shell holder with no issues. I prefer Unique or Bullseye pushing bullets from 90 grains to the 102 grain Golden Sabre.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,148 Posts
Happy to hear about the shell plate/dies connection. If an Ultra drifts my way, now I can grab it.
Moon

1 - 8 of 8 Posts