Walther Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I arranged a forum discount code for Massammo last year and many of us did very well. Is there any interest in another one?? I see they are stocked up with HST again with boxes of 50. I am sure I could get a forum discount deal arranged if enough were interested.

Reactions: searcher451

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think Massammo is doing a free shipping for the holiday now. I am going to see what they will do for this next weekend for a forum discount. Hopefully I will know by Wednesday.

Reactions: bubbalou

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
More ammo is expected at Massammo so the forum discount will be in another week to let them get a good supply. I'll keep you posted a few days ahead of when it will begin.

Reactions: Thunderbirdsport302

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Here is the forum Massammo discount code update:

The discount codes will be active starting on Thursday (7/21) through Sunday (7/24). It will be for all ammo at Massammo.com (forum sponsor). Massammo also picked up Zclean ammo. I did a multi forum review of it and highly recommend it for your range ammo.

Now is the time to pick up HST, GoldDot and range ammo by the case or in boxes of 50.

Code 1: MYSTRO5RING 5% off for orders under $98

Code 2: MYSTRO10RING Free Shipping + 5% off on orders over $99

https://massammo.com

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
Thanks. Tried today just to see if the codes worked, and so I don't forget, and a) their prices are competitive and b) the codes are not working yet. The Free Shipping is $12.99 off since its a flat rate for ammo. You would have to order more than $260 of ammo for the 5% off code to start being worth more. :)

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This will give you a half a day to put items in your cart, then at midnight the codes go active.

From previous experience with this sale, many took advantage of it last year but there were a few that missed it and were very upset that it wasn't advertised more across the forum. I thought I would post the sale a day early and spread the word a little better than I did last year.
If you could pass it along among the other sections of the forms that would be great.

Thanks. Tried today just to see if the codes worked, and so I don't forget, and a) their prices are competitive and b) the codes are not working yet.

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
This will give you a half a day to put items in your cart, then at midnight the codes go active.

From previous experience with this sale, many took advantage of it last year but there were a few that missed it and were very upset that it wasn't advertised more across the forum. I thought I would post the sale a day early and spread the word a little better than I did last year.
If you could pass it along among the other sections of the forms that would be great.
Really appreciate it. I have around $100 of self-defense ammo in the cart and am waiting for the code to go active. Good prices, descent company, and free shipping on ammo equals a good deal to me.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Here is a point I didnt mention. Its a political shaky year. Ammo sales will go nuts the closer we get to a election. It historically always happens. Ammo manufactures are already ramping up but they never make enough and there is always a ammo shortage. These shortages drag the following years worth of ammo down, prices go up and popular calibers get sold out. I've watched it happen so many times that I prepare a year in advance because I shoot alot and dont want to be stressed looking for overpriced ammo.

Reactions: PPS1980

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
I'm with you. Been taking advantage of every sale I see. Dick's has a Buy One get the 2nd 50% off sale right now on 22LR. I got two 555 boxes (max they allow on 22LR) and ended up paying 4.3 cents per round including tax. Great deal IMHO. I took advantage of the Remington range ammo rebate recently and combined it with a discount code, free shipping, etc. and ended up with 1050 rounds of 9mm (brass 115FMJ) at 17.6 cents per round after the rebate. Gotta be proactive in finding ammo if you don't reload.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Thanks for setting this up, Mystro! I just bought a bunch of Speer Lawman target ammo, but I might have to take care of the deal on some Federal HST tomorrow...

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I arranged an additional bonus discount.
You now get 5% off as well as free shipping on orders above $99.

Code 1: MYSTRO5RING 5% off for orders under $98

Code 2: MYSTRO10RING Free Shipping + 5% off on orders over $99

Reactions: PPS1980

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Update: There was an initial glitch with the coupon codes. They are now fixed if you will get the additional 5% and free shipping with orders above $99.

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
Thanks. I was surprised because I did not check here first today when I got both! Outstanding! Thanks again.

Within an hour of ordering I got a shipping notification. Now that's Amazon fast.....;)

I did a little comparison shopping, its a thing I do, on the ammo prices and out-the-door costs from MassAmmo and the deal.

9mm HST (NOT +P)
MassAmmo 42.75/round (no shipping + 5% off)
Gander Mtn $1.20/round (incl. local tax)
TargetSports 60.85/round (incl. shipping)
Cabelas $1.39/round (incl. local tax)

Hornady 135 Flexlock 9mm
MassAmmo 68 cents/round
Gander Mtn 97 cents/round
Cabelas 1.08/round
Target Sports 89 cents/round per 25 or 67 cents/round per 50

Hornady .380 XTP Amer. Gunner
MassAmmo 55 cents/round
Gander Mtn 76 cents/round
Cabelas 77 cents/round
Target Sports 70 cents/round

Hornady .38SPL XTP Amer. Gunner