Walther Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/British-Army-Issue-Leather-Walther-P5-Holster_W0QQitemZ320027390834QQihZ011QQcategoryZ6758
0QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item320027390834" target="_blank">look here</a>

another one of those nice British P5 holsters......
wish I had a paypal

·
Premium Member
4,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea  it will check this post.... its the same holster.... and I waaaaaan one....

page 2... has a pic of it with the P5 click to see

this one is the same from the same manufacturer and the holster says P5 ... I have seen the compact on the package... but I am certain it will fit the P5 and would fit the P5c also

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
I have paypal. If you really want it send me a PM and tell me how much you are willing to pay. I will buy it and then you can pay me back.

·
Registered
120 Posts
It's the same exact holster right down to the month and year it was made!!
Yes, it does fit the P5!!
It's a big holster, and it is going to need some break in. It's also looped for a 1.25" belt. I'm going to modify that a little bit with a rat tailed file!!

Uncut,
Do you have a bank account?
If so, you can open up a paypal account and have the funds electronically transfered.

·
Premium Member
4,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you JakeStarr

I got a holster in the mail today....
this is what makes this Forum sooo great... one member helping the other.....

·
Registered
120 Posts
[b said:
Quote[/b] (uncut @ Oct. 05 2006,1:05)]Thank you JakeStarr

I got a holster in the mail today....
this is what makes this Forum sooo great... one member helping the other.....
Well?
Und??? `Where's the required pic of the new holster??

·
Premium Member
4,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
denfoote,
It is the same holster than you got a few weeks or a month ago......
The guy must have a box full of them, since there is already another one listed on ebay.....
I do like the holster but at this point I won't be using it on my P5....that holster is for another P5 down the road (one that has already finishwear)

jehzsa,
thanks for the link. I bookmarked it for later as it looks like there is some nice holsters on that site

·
Premium Member
4,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It is a nice combat holster....and $$ well spent... however it is flat as a pancake.... so be prepared for some good holsterwear on the P5....
The one I got (thanks to JakeStarr) will stay in the wraper and wait for another P5 to join my collection

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.