Walther Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,647 Posts
What type of use will your holster see? That will determine the answer to your question.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What type of use will your holster see? That will determine the answer to your question.
At the range. At the end of a stage when I'm told to unload, show clear, slide down, hammer down and holster, I need a holster to put the PPQ into.

·
Registered
16 Posts
At the range. At the end of a stage when I'm told to unload, show clear, slide down, hammer down and holster, I need a holster to put the PPQ into.

I have two holsters for my PPQ M2 9mm, one leather and one composite, and prefer the composite. Here is the web site for my holster from Comp-Tac:

https://comp-tac.com/holsters/conce...c_fsnf=1&Walther=PPQ+M2+5"+9mm,+.40,+Q5+Match

You can modify the holster with the parts provided to be a paddle holster, belt, or drop offset. Comp-Tac also provides an Allen wrench to adjust the fit of the gun in the holster, so you can loosen or tighten the fit as you see fit. I did not need to change the factory setting for the holster when it arrived, as it holds the gun firmly, but still allows me to remove it easily.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have two holsters for my PPQ M2 9mm.....
Thank you, but I was at my LGS and when I asked I was told. "Yes we have several holsters for a Walther PPQ." Well, the 9mm holsters won't work with the 45 frame. The one holster maker that uses an actual Walther 45 PPQ frame made it as a closed end holster. My threaded barrel wouldn't fit. I'm wondering if push comes to shove I should Dremel off the end of that one. I was hoping to find one that was specifically designed to fit my PPQ 45 with the threaded barrel.

·
Premium Member
8,647 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts