Walther Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Met a guy today for the 1st time at the range - met him on Glocktalk. He fired 85 rounds thru my P99. Now, he wants one too. What's funny is that he bought a Beretta 92 just 2 weeks or so ago. Now he wants to sell it to pay for a P99. He said it shoots like a 1911.

I'll tell ya - many guys online fault me when I make positive comments about the P99 - and they use the "it's no 1911" argument. But, I suspect that most of those people have never tried the gun.

I don't see the point in buying another 1911 after I've found this gun
:mrgreen:

So, I made another convert

·
Registered
471 Posts
I still say that the P99 is the most under rated pistol out there today...

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
Well I would say it is in a certain way the most under rated gun..
however the recent higher prices sure don't make it as appealing  anymore than it did just even a year go.....

The Px4 sure is some competition for the P99 as far as shootability goes.... not so sure about the durability of the Px4 but it shoots damn smooth...also it costs much less.....

I would say that the P99c at this point is one of THE best CCW in 9mm by far.....

·
Registered
4,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sere, I have shot the PX4 3x - I do not really like it. THe guy I met today has shot it too and claimed the same thing... Guess it just depends...

·
Registered
17 Posts
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Hal8000 @ Sep. 09 2006,8:15)]I still say that the P99 is the most under rated pistol out there today...
I think the P99 has it's customer base and will create more converts but the most under rated hand gun today is the Ruger 89

I still only carry and love my walther p99 though

1 - 5 of 5 Posts