Walther Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BEST DAMN GUN I'VE EVER OWNED!...:) I have over 2000 rounds of anything and everything through my P99, i just spray it down with clp, let it drip dry, and stick it back into my ccw holster. Just thought i'd share how much fun i was having with my P99.:cool:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:D I WISH i could afford 500 rounds a month. Its not the ammo, its the range time!...In florida i have to PAY to shoot, 10 bucks a day! :(

·
Registered
358 Posts
There is something to be said about long dark country roads, friends who have fields and no neighbors, and the occasional range membership.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
There is something to be said about long dark country roads, friends who have fields and no neighbors, and the occasional range membership.
as long as those long dark country roads don't include road signs...they always have a tendency to add to round count....:rolleyes:

·
Registered
358 Posts
Actually I look for places to set up little targets based on road sign damage. I figured if the road sign is all shot up then I probably will have time to shoot and leave. That was before I talked to a friend and got some time on his property.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
I figured if the road sign is all shot up then I probably will have time to shoot and leave.
Interesting concept that I never thought about...since I grew up in NJ. Many road signs shot, no time to sit and wait...but since my in-laws have over 100 acres of land and Louisville has a few nice indoor ranges I don't have to worry.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts