Walther Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well Serendipity has a way of working out...
I tried to go the cheap route and get a P99c thru my local dealer
The first gun they got in was a p99 AS FULL SIZE!
i said no.....
so they reordered again specifiying a P99 C AS
what did they get?
a P99C QA!!! the order slip was even MARKED AS!

Im sorry but im not a baseball game... theres no 3 strikes your out here.... with me, you get two.... i knew it wasnt the dealers fault, but the distributors....

so i got on the phone and ordered one from Earl........ hes a pleasure to deal with..... its easy, its painless...... he has what ya want, and nothing that you dont.....

so go Earl!
it really worked out better.... i mean my full size p99 came from earl.... so it was just serendipity that my p99 compact shouldnt have s&w markings...

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
heck yeh, and i just found out a juicy little tidbit about the PPS' too!

the ones released so far are US MADE!!!!?!!!

·
Registered
525 Posts

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Where is the picture of that Earl P99c???

The PPS is made in Croatia .....everybody knows that, I read it on the internet!! ;)

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
No No
it was in a candystore :D

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Who told you that? They say made in germany and have german proof marks on them just like the P99. I believe our very own Uncut took this picture in a certain gun factory in Germany http://www.waltherforums.com/vb/attachment.php?attachmentid=134&d=1187265898
hmmm well.... it is important to note that only the frame says made in germany. what i heard was that thats the only part made there.
but i also heard SW makes SOME of the p99s... and still marks um made in germany....
who knows

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
XD is made in Croatia a terrorist supporting country.Thats pretty sad the PPS is also i didnt know that.
It is not...
It is made in Ulm Germany...... the guys up there are pulling your arm and leg

·
Registered
525 Posts
hmmm well.... it is important to note that only the frame says made in germany. what i heard was that thats the only part made there.
but i also heard SW makes SOME of the p99s... and still marks um made in germany....
who knows
I'm still curious who is saying this, is it earl?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts