Walther Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is the CCP magazine unique to the CCP or was the design borrowed from something already on the market? As an example, my PPQ uses Baby Desert Eagle mags. They are identical except for the branding.

Sure would be nice to a) actually be able to source mags and b) not have to pay a premium for Walther branding.

·
Registered
9,852 Posts
I haven't read of anything and the pistol is pretty new to have much in the way of aftermarket parts. If the pistol is a success I expect options will show up. M1911

·
Registered
756 Posts
bad doctors

The first set of replacement mags just showed up a couple of weeks ago at Walther USA ... I have been checking ... so I doubt other sources will be up to snuff yet, but coming soon probably. Most CCP owners are like a bad doctor, no Patients!:D

·
Registered
756 Posts
I will also note that the CCP mags have a very strong spring, making it difficult at times to unload by hand to put in practice rounds. You have to push the first round down and then out to get it going.

·
Registered
9,852 Posts
I purchased a couple of new mags for the PP .32 and those are the stiffest mags I've ever had. My thumb is sore after loading the three I have. Gonna get a loader. Anyway, the pistol shoves em out of there like it knows what it is doing and has no problems at all....but man, are they stiff. M1911

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
The Uplulu magazine loaders are really great. I have three different ones, the .22 -.32, the 9mm -.45, and the new .22 for the wider .22 mags. The 9mm - .45 even works for the 33rds mags used with the Glocks, Kal Tec 2000, and the Stag Arms AR15 model 9.

It really saves the fingers when loading and is about three times faster. Especially those thumbs with the .22 mags and those longer 33 rd magazines, when you get pass the 25rd mark.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts