Walther Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Feel I should introduce myself & say hello.

I'm usually found on various other boards; having a penchant for the Mauser brother's offerings but the lure of Walther's P.38 has driven me to expand my collection & perhaps garner some information new to me here on this forum.

Best Regards,
Jonathan

-Scharfschütze

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for the welcome. I guess it would be prudent of me to say I hail from across the pond, the UK.

-Scharfschütze

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
And another country heard from. Nice to have you with us, S; welcome aboard. Just curious as to whether your pistols operational or deactivated. We have some folks from the UK who drop in from to time and most of their firearms are deactivated, which is why I ask. In any event, enjoy your time on the forum.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Draconian as our firearms legislation is, civilians are still allowed to bear certain arms, though many restrictions apply.

With specific regard to pistols, my Walthers are indeed deactivated. Though considering the rarity of some, I think it would be remiss of me to shoot them even if it were possible.

-Scharfschütze

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
Please note that we are trying to determine how these spammers continue to slip into ongoing threads, which is why this one remains in place here. No worries ...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts