Walther Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello:

I know this subject may have been beaten to death before. However, I'd like to hear your defensive ammo suggestions for the P99C or if there was a thread regarding this, can you guys set a link to that thread?

Please let me know your opinions on the following ammo that I currently have:
Speer Gold Dot 124 gr Short Barrel
Glaser Blue
Federal 115 gr 9BP
Winchester 115 gr Silvertip

The P99C is not the only 9mm pistol that I have. I also have a Browning Hi Power that is why you also see standard loads in my list like the 9BP and Silvertips.

Please advise.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hello:

I know this subject may have been beaten to death before. However, I'd like to hear your defensive ammo suggestions for the P99C or if there was a thread regarding this, can you guys set a link to that thread?

Please let me know your opinions on the following ammo that I currently have:
Speer Gold Dot 124 gr Short Barrel
Glaser Blue
Federal 115 gr 9BP
Winchester 115 gr Silvertip

The P99C is not the only 9mm pistol that I have. I also have a Browning Hi Power that is why you also see standard loads in my list like the 9BP and Silvertips.

Please advise.

Thanks in advance.
Nothin' wrong with the Gold Dots. But since you ask, have you tried the Ranger 127 grain +P+? The recoil isn't bad at all in the P99C with these, the ballistics are better than a .357 snubbie, and they're inexpensive online from places like ammunition to go. And they feed more smoothly in my P99C than Gold Dots.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.