Walther Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey, whats that in the upper left of the gun case ...... is that a mag loader ? I bought my P99 9mm used, it came with two clips, the extra backstraps, and various size front sights.........but no mag loader ! I want one :)

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No I am not going to buy it.... I am not a .40SW guy plus got other things on my mind right now :(
and yes that is a factory mag loader from Walther.... if that comes standard now I don't know... to the best of my recollection S&W had a special at some point where you could make a copy of the receipt of your gunpurchase and you got a free mag and that magloader...
you can find this one and the "gripextension" for the fullsize mags in the P99c on ebay from a guy in Germany......
*edit I think this might me a police over run from Germany as it has nightsights installed also....

·
Registered
35 Posts
*edit I think this might me a police over run from Germany as it has nightsights installed also....
I was thinking perhaps for an American police agency because of the .40cal? Or perhaps 9mm and .40cal frames are the same, so it was just fitted with a .40cal slide and barrel?

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am not sure... all I know is that these are not regular sights as they are not click adjustable. Either they are regular fixed sights or fixed nightsights. Also nightsights in Germany are not allowed for civis.
something else I just noticed is that the .40 P99/DAO is not even listed on the German Walther sight.... so who knows ... a sweet DAO for somebody who's into them

·
Registered
333 Posts
Not a bad deal Jake.........if you can get it for $450

It certainly is not your everyday P-99 ............ that's what catches my eye

If I were not not so deeply into building 1911's .......I would try to grab this one. :D

JF.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts